What is an essential oils? _We often hear and read about essential oil, we also know that the benefits of essential oil are very high for our health, but essential oil is, is it known to very few people, essential oil or Volatile oil is an extract obtained from plants. Which are obtained by different extraction methods. Different parts of the plants can be used depending on where the essential oil is obtained. The flowers of the plant are commonly used to obtain the most aromatic oil, but parts other than flowers such as leaves, bark, roots, peels of fruits, etc. are also used.
Essential oils are considered beneficial because they are typically up to 75 percent more potent and effective than herbs. Essential oils are completely natural products, so it is believed to be very effective. But it does not mean at all that it does not have disadvantages. It also has side effects if not used carefully as it is very powerful.
The list of Buy Essential Oils Online at Best Prices in India that provide different types of health benefits and other types of benefits is very long. Although all these oils are very useful for us, some essential oils are not available everywhere depending on the production, environment, and utility. Let us know what are the other essential oils.
1. Benefits of clove essential oil –
Clove oil is considered to be the perfect cure for toothache. In case of toothache, take clove oil in cotton and apply it on the gums around the painful tooth. Clove oil has been used since ancient times to treat toothache. It has potent anti-fungal properties that specifically help reduce the growth of Candida albicans bacteria. Other benefits of clove oil are as follows.
- For mouth ulcers – Clove oil has anti-viral properties, especially protecting us from herpes simplex. Simultaneously reduce the pain and speed up the healing process. Use 1 drop of clove oil on mouth ulcers.
- For arthritis pain – The pain-relieving properties of clove oil are beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis and gout. You can massage the affected area with clove oil.
- Kills Bacteria – You can use clove oil to kill bacteria in your kitchen and around the house. It is a natural anti-bacterial that can destroy bacteria like E.coli, Salmonella, Helicobacter pylori (associated with stomach ulcers), etc. which are harmful to us. Use 1 drop of clove oil in your kitchen, telephone, toilet seat, computer keyboard, and other places where more and more people touch their hands.
2. Lemon Essential Oil Benefits –
You can add 1 to 2 drops of essential oil extracted from lemon while cooking your food. Apart from this, lemon oil can also be used in cakes, seafood dishes, salads, etc. Lemon oil is very popular for its pleasant smell. But it also has many medicinal properties that help increase concentration, improve digestion, and relieve arthritis pain.
- To remove bacteria – Mix 1 to 2 drops of lemon oil in your dish soap. It helps in destroying the bacteria present in your utensils and making the utensils clean and fragrant.
- As a room freshener – Lemon contains a good amount of citric acid. Apart from this, you can use lemon oil for a pleasant fragrance in your home. The fragrance of lemon oil helps in refreshing you by removing your tiredness. Apart from this, you can also use lemon oil in your body like perfume by mixing it with other oils, you can also add a few drops of lemon oil to your bath water.
- For hair – Lemon oil can be used for good hair growth. Mix 2-3 drops of this oil with any other oil and massage your scalp. The properties of this oil have a balancing effect on the oil glands of the scalp. Massaging your scalp with this oil before going to bed at night helps you sleep well and also provides adequate nutrition to your hair.
3. Benefits of lavender essential oil –
One of the most well-known oils extracted from fresh lavender flowers is lavender essential oil. It is used for the treatment of insomnia, lack of concentration, hair fall, etc.
- Relieve stress – The use of lavender oil is very effective for people suffering from mental stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, etc. To overcome this type of problem, lavender oil can be diluted and used. The fragrance of this oil helps to calm the mind. You can apply it to your hands or neck. Apart from this, you can also add lavender oil to your bath water.
- Itching – Lavender oil helps to soothe itching caused by an insect bite or skin infection. It can cure pain, itching, and swelling caused by mosquito and bee bites.
- Sunburn relief – Use 2 to 3 drops of lavender oil to heal skin burns caused by strong sunlight. Apart from this, lavender oil can also be used when the hands burn or feel too hot while cooking in the kitchen. You can use a mixture of aloe vera gel and lavender oil to get relief from the pain of sunburn.
- Makes food tastier – Due to its unique taste, it can be used in many types of dishes. You can also use it in chocolates, sweet dishes, salads, etc. to enhance their taste.
4. Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil is obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus tree, this oil has antimicrobial, insecticidal properties. Therefore it is used to destroy various types of infectious bacteria. Apart from this, it also cures various health problems.
- For respiratory health – People who have respiratory problems should use Eucalyptus oil regularly. Eucalyptus oil vapor is beneficial to treat cough, it can also treat cold. It helps to remove phlegm that has accumulated in the nose and in the lungs.
- Promotes mental health – One study suggests that using a mixture of eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil can boost cognitive performance. Another study also suggests that inhaling a mixed scent of these two oils can reduce headaches.
- Reduce fever – To reduce fever, mix 1 or 2 drops of eucalyptus oil in water and soak a cloth in this water. Wipe the whole body of the patient with this wet cloth. Wipe the patient’s chest, neck, back, feet and soles, etc. with this cloth, it can help in reducing fever.
5. Tea Tree Essential Oil Benefits
This essential oil has a good amount of antimicrobial properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree oil is used to relieve swelling. It especially helps to get rid of eczema and psoriasis. In case of this type of problem, this oil should be diluted and used twice daily in the affected area.
- Tea Tree Oil as a Deodorant – You can use this oil in summer when your deodorant fails. It helps in destroying the bacteria present in your body. Studies have also confirmed that tea tree oil has antibacterial properties.
- Reduce the burning sensation of razor or blade – It is often seen that after saving, small cuts occur in the face and the skin of the face starts burning. To avoid this problem, mix 1 drop of tea tree oil in coconut oil and apply it on your face. It helps in calming the burning sensation.
- Skin infection – Tea tree oil can be used even if there is a blemish on the skin or if there is an injury or cut, this essential oil is a natural antiseptic.
- Natural Insect Killer – It prevents problems caused by mosquito and insect bites. Insects and mosquitoes do not come nearby using this oil. Apart from this, applying this oil on the bitten place of mosquitoes does not cause swelling.
Understand the benefits of essential or aroma oil —
Essential or aroma oil provides mental relaxation, reduces stress, improves immunity, and has a good effect on the respiratory and blood circulation process. Apart from this, it is also beneficial for skin diseases.
There is relief in these problems-
1. Dryness of the skin – Prolonged dryness of the skin can cause psoriasis and eczema. Lavender, rosemary, rose, sandalwood, chamomile, and carrot seed work well on dry skin, and pure essential oils are applied in unscented creams and lotions.
2. In case of depression – cinnamon, lavender, jasmine, sandalwood, and rose oil have been found to be effective in relieving mental agitation and nervousness. They are used by putting them in water at the time of massage and bath. Can also sprinkle in the room. Regular use has a positive effect on the mind.
3. Pregnancy-related problems – During pregnancy, women are prohibited from taking medicines without the advice of a doctor. In such a situation, if there is a pain in the waist, neck, or legs, it is advisable to massage coconut or mustard oil mixed with lavender or sandalwood oil. Applying almond oil mixed with rose and orange oil is also beneficial when there is swelling in the breast. Apply benz, in, rose, and orange oil mixed with coconut oil when there is swelling on the knees.
4. Increase immunity in the body – Rosemary, tea tree, seasonal, and caraway essential oils have a good effect on immunity. There are lymphatic nodes all over our body. They also occur in the neck, chest, and inner side of the arm. In this case, these oils should be applied to the arms and the underarm area. Applying below the neck is also effective.
Special properties of different essential oils –
1. Lavender Oil – The mind becomes happy. Gives coolness It is also beneficial in wounds and skin-related problems.
2. Peppermint – Effective in increasing memory and mental alertness. The digestion process also improves. Headache and muscle strain go away.
3. Lemon oil – sadness and despair go away. The mood gets refreshed. Gets cool. The lemon essential oil has been found to be particularly effective in increasing concentration.
4. Rosemary – Gives satisfaction, and has a positive effect on both efficiency and mood. Muscle tension is reduced. The digestive system is also affected.
5. Chamomile – ie camomile oil. Decreases stress and anxiety, and relieves insomnia and agitation. Muscle pain also reduces.
6. Eucalyptus – Improves the respiratory system. The immune system gets fixed.
7. Tea Tree Oil – It is especially useful for the skin. It has more antifungal properties, and they are also used in the treatment of acne.