Practicing yoga postures benefits our body a lot some mudras are easy to do and some are difficult. But every kind of currency gives benefits only. In the last few articles, we had learned about Hasta Mudra and some of its types. In today’s article, we are telling you about Shambhavi Mudra. The special importance of Shambhavi mudra has been told in yoga practice. In this, your eyes are open, but you cannot see, when such a situation gets fixed, it is called Shambhavi Mudra. One of its specialties is that while doing this, a person can also enjoy sleep. You may not be able to do it in the beginning, or if you find it a bit strange to do, then let us tell you that gradually you will get used to doing it. Very little is known about this sadhana, if you also do not know about it, then it does not matter, today we are telling you in detail. Through 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga.
Shambhavi Mudra is also called the Mudra of Lord Shiva. When this sadhana is done for a long time, then a lot of sleep starts coming. After doing this mudra, the seeker can do spiritual practice by staying in a conscious state on a posture for hours.
When this Shambhavi Yoga is done, both the eyes go up in the brain and the vision of divine light also starts.
Increase mental ability:
- By practicing Shambhavi Mudra, your mental capacity increases. Actually, it creates tremendous coordination in your brain, due to which mental capacity increases.
- This increases intelligence and also the speed of learning, so students must do it.
- If you are troubled by the problem of sleeplessness, then practice this.
- It also improves the quality of sleep, that is, you are able to get a good night’s sleep.
Relief from stress:
- Regular practice of just 20 to 25 minutes increases your ability to concentrate and it removes your stress and increases confidence.
Beneficial for women:
- Some women who had menstrual problems were asked to practice Shambhavi Mudra and the survey result was really positive.
- After doing this, a reduction in medical treatment has been reported in menstrual disorders.
- Its practice has shown improvement in symptoms like menstrual irregularities, irritability, excessive bleeding, etc.
- It improves mental and emotional health.
- With its regular practice, the problem of diabetes, headache, obesity, thyroid, etc. is removed and it improves heart health as well as reduces the risk of heart disease.
- This increases the energy level by up to 80%.
- Shambhavi Mudra is not very difficult, while doing it, you have to focus on your boho.
- When you look at the eyebrows with your own eyes, you can’t see anything else.
- To do this, move both your eye hairs upwards and look at the place where both your eyebrows start.
- When you are able to do this, you will see a curve line that goes in the middle.
- Keep your eyes on this position for as long as you can.
- In the beginning, while doing this, your eyes will get tired and hurt in a while.
- When this happens, relax for a while, then bring your eyes back to the normal position.
- By practicing it regularly, you will gradually learn the habit of doing it.
- While doing Shambhavi Mudra, keep your breathing normal.
- Your breathing will become slower and more subtle as you progress with the meditation technique.
- Shambhavi Mudra can take you into a deep state of meditation.
Many diseases are cured by its practice. Shambhavi also helps in strengthening the eye muscles.